Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some news... Any news.... please?

I know I am probably being impatient. I am on pins and needles waiting to hear if our Letter of Intent has been officially submitted to the CCAA yet. I am seeing where some folks referred at the same time as us, getting their *pre-approval* from China within 24hours! That would be so amazing!!!!!! I have emailed our social worker for the second time today- she seems to understand my nerves are on edge. With a holiday lurking around the corner- I am just worried. Everything seems to *shut down* when holidays hit. Will I ever survive this adoption and keep my sanity?

2 comments:

  1. I pray you get some good news soon. I know you are on pins and needles. I will say a pray that God will give you peace that surpasses all understanding. Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete