Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Friday, July 2, 2010

What did we get today?

PRE-APPROVAL!!!!! I got up this morning and decided, "Lord, I can't take it anymore!" I got on Bethany's website and sent an email to the *china team* and asked for some information. We have seen other folks getting their *PA* within hours or just a couple of days after the letter of intent submission. What about us? Both my social workers are out of the office, it is almost a holiday soon - I want some news!!! Yes, I am impatient. So, did not really think I 'd hear anything, but emailing made me feel a little better. Well, at about 10-ish today, Susan calls me in my office and tells me that my agency is on the phone. WHAT!!!!?????? My heart sank. The last time I got a call like that, it was bad news. However today, it was the best news ever! Jaclyn with our China Team was calling- she got my email, and was calling to say that we got our pre-approval on JUNE 28TH and she was sorry we had yet to hear! OH MY LORD! I could not believe it! We had a wonderful conversation and she was glad to hear me sounding so much better these days. Last time we talked on the phone, I could hardly speak because I could not stop crying. What a wonderful turn of events. I am so happy! Is it finally going to happen? Is our little girl finally coming home?

7 comments:

  1. Yea! I am so excited. Things will really fly by now! Bummer that you had to wait those days with no information, but glad it worked out!! Happy 4th, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys. That is great news!!!! God is Great! I will continue to pray and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the saying goes.............If mama is happy, daddy is happy! I am glad we got the word because Andrea has been like a cat in a pitbull fight..............nervous and anxious! Now I can say to her, your going to be a mom! And yes, I am gonna be a dad. Already got a bike picked out for little Autumn! Hope she likes cycling, she has no choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed thet everything keeps going on track....cannot hardly wait to have a granddaughter....Mike as the bike goes ... she might be one who likes to be pushed and not peddle herself.....it would be worth it to push her just to get her home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will push her if she wants to but pedal power is best! Hopefully we can have a future pro biker on our hands to get me some nice free bike stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all for someone pushing the bike....that sounds more like my kind of biking....lol! I can't wait to see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Push a bike! Oh Lordy! "Pedal Like you Stole It!" That is my motto. I can push too if I have to.

    ReplyDelete