Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Care Package Sent

Today we sent our care package. It included a doll, blanket, Pj's, a plush rabbit, some candy for her nannies, and a camera. It is my hope that they will take pictures of her now, then we can bring the camera home and develop after we get her. We also sent a bag to keep all her belongings together in, and a soft photo album of us. We included and individual picture of ourselves, one of us together, a couple of her room, and one of our home, and a letter to her from us. It is unclear how much she will really understand, but it is my hope that she will become familiar with our faces. I wish I could have sent pics of Lucy and Heidi, but I am a little unclear exactly what they think of dogs as house pets in the area that she lives. She will have plenty of time to get to know them later. I am still hoping for some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure she will love having her own baby doll. She will certainly be amazed and in shock when she see's her own room. She has more shoes than I already! I guess girls have to have all that and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! That brought tears to my eyes! Sounds like an awesome package, and I can just picture her learning about her new mommy and daddy from her nannies! That's just perfect...it will sink in, even if it doesn't seem like it, and even if it doesn't right away. Once she sees you, and her home, it will all fall into place for her. Great job Mom and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete