Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally matched!

Well- after 3 months, we FINALLY have some news!
Mike and and I have accepted a new referral today! She was born January 28, 2009. She is currently in Guandong Province, China. I am cautiously optimistic, but a little terrified after the loss of our first referral. This little girl is a cutie pie- I hope that she is the one. I don't think I will be fully happy until her little feet take their first steps onto our front porch. So it is going to be a long wait now to get our approvals and be able to travel. I am hoping if all works out, perhaps we will spend our ten year anniversary in China? We'll see. Will update as I know more.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'll be praying for this blessed little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I am covered in goose chillies as I type this!! Soooo happy for you, and hoping everything goes smoothly (and quickly)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally. Can't wait to buy her first bike and see her face at Christmas! Guess I am once again energized and baby ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you both. Praying that little girl gets the two parents she deserves. I know you both are excited yet cautious. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete