Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One step closer-

Well, we finished our letter of intent and sent it express mail to Bethany in Raleigh, NC. It has to go through a lot of channels before making it to China- I am thinking maybe 2 weeks? Then, we wait for our official "Letter of Acceptance" from China. I hope that I don't go crazy during this wait time!! It is so hard to know that you have a child waiting on you, on the other side of the planet!! China is so far away! Once I get this LOA, I think that I will be able to post her picture. She is such a doll! Tomorrow, Mike and I are going to check out some daycare facilities. I guess with an 8 month waiting list, we should go ahead and get on it. As for our other children, Lucy and Heidi are anxiously awaiting more snow that is supposed to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys !! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with me !! Autumn is a very lucky little girl to have such great parents !! Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete