Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Friday, February 19, 2010

IT's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe that I am making this post. Honestly, when I did this blog last weekend, I had NO IDEA as to what this week would have in store for me-
Mike and I are thrilled to announce that we FINALLY have been matched! I can't give too much detail yet but know that she is beautiful! She was born November 8, 2008. If all goes as planned, I hope that we can have her home by summer! Please stay tuned, as we will post as much as we can when we can. Keep us in your prayers-
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Screaming!! I cannot believe it, I really cannot! AWESOME NEWS!!!!! I am sure she is beautiful, I cannot wait to see pics and meet her...this is going to be a long few months, but in some ways it will go by quickly...so you had better get to work on that quilt! There is nothing else in the world like your child, no other love like the love you will experience with her...I'm SO HAPPY for you! We are keeping you in our prayers...let us know if you need anything, since we're just "down the road!" Such wonderful and unexpected news!

    ReplyDelete