Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Sunday, February 21, 2010

OH WHAT FUN!!!



So Mike and I went shopping last night- how fun it was to pick up a few items for our little one! Some things we got- well, I love her hair- she has got to have some hair bows! She enjoys *picture books*- Target had a great selection of very inexpensive books; then off to Babies R Us. I was looking for some ideas on a crib set. Well, saw one, maybe two we liked. Things are SOOO expensive. We are trying hard not to break the bank. I did find one on line, reasonably priced, that I think we like most of all. What do you think? Mike seems to be hooked on the *Lady Bug* theme. Lady Bugs are a sign of good luck, so I am thinking that this will be a good choice. We also got her a pair of flip flops, and Volume one of the Classic Bugs Bunny videos. We are off to a good start I think. I was happy to see Mike have fun picking out some stuff. I believe Autumn is going to be a Daddy's girl!!

2 comments:

  1. She is definitely going to be spoiled!!!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I really like the lady bug set. Very pretty! Mike is going to be in so much trouble...will be wrapped around her finger!

    ReplyDelete