Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Greetings from Folly Beach!

Mike and I are spending a short weekend vacation at Folly Beach. I have never been to Folly Beach. I know this is very odd, because Mike and I come to the Charleston area to vacation so often. It is so beautiful!! I love it here! The weather could be a little better, but oh well- we are still having a good time. I think we may check out the aquarium later today. Mike had a great idea that we may could find some cute things for gifts to take to China there. Since we are getting so far along now in this process, I thought I'd also share this photo we have. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Andrea, she's ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! I know you can't wait to have her home. Sweet, beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she's so beautiful!!!!! She's perfect! Tearing up now.... I know you cannot wait to have her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot hardly wait to hold her...she is going to be spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this picture !! She is so precious !! Can't wait to see her in your arms !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my girl! Drink that bottle dry!

    ReplyDelete