Our Baby

2 years and counting......

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking back-

Mike and I are still surviving. I look back at our blog, and it is just amazing how happy we were for a short time over our little girl. We are still trying to understand why this happened to us. I am not sure that we ever will. We are taking comfort in that God has a plan for us, and he still has a perfect child hand picked for us. I know there is a reason that he introduced us to a beautiful little girl in Hunan Province. I miss her, but I take comfort in knowing that she has no idea that there is a family grieving for her. I hope that she grows up to have a wonderful life.
For now, Mike and I are waiting to see what our future holds. I am hopeful that this story will eventually have a happy ending....... please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Andrea,
    You are in my prayers. I know God has something great in store for you. While we as humans can't understand why things happen the way they do, we have to rest in knowing GOD is in control and HE has a plan for you and Mike. I love you guys and I am praying God will send just the right child for you both to love and give a wonderful loving home to. Again, you will always be in my prayers. I am here for you even if it is just to listen.

    ReplyDelete